+++Are you planning a visit? Make sure you check the opening days and times beforehand on http://capesaro.visitmuve.it/ as there could be variations or temporary closures. The portal also offers digital experiences and streaming activities +++
The grandiose palace, now seat of the Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, was built in the second half of the seventeenth century for the noble and wealthy Pesaro family, a project by the greatest Venetian baroque architect, Baldassarre Longhena, who also designed the church of the Salute and Ca’ Rezzonico.
Ca’ Pesaro contains important nineteenth- and twentieth-century collections of paintings and sculptures, including masterpieces by Klimt and Chagall and remarkable works by artists such as Kandinsky, Klee and Moore, as well as a rich selection of works by Italian artists and an important section on graphic art. Its layout has been completely redesigned, providing an enlightening introduction to a crucial period in Art History.
Buy the tickets:
- on line on Venezia Unica website;
- on site by Venezia Unica ticket offices.
- Family Offer: reduced ticket for all family members, for families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 14)
- Family ‘Museum Pass’ Offer: reduced ticket for all family members, for families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 14).
+++ The museum is open friday-sunday from 11.00am t 5.00pm +++
- Opening hours From April 1st to October 31st 10.30 am – 6 pm (ticket office 10 am – 5 pm)
From November 1st to March 31st 10.30 am – 4.30 pm (ticket office 10 am – 3.30 pm)
Closed on Monday
- Phone +39 041 721127
Fax +39 041 5241075
- How to get here
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS