The Fonteghetto della Farina: 530 years at the service of the city.
Since its construction in 1492, the “Fonteghetto della Farina” has been destined to be used as a public building, linked to the trade of the city and the State. From the “ufficiali al frumento” Officers, Maritime Health and the Harbourmaster's Office, for over 60 years, the building next to St. Mark's Square has also hosted the Accademia dei Pittori, that is the Academy of Painters; the excellence of pictorial and sculptural arts. Its renovation, after more than 50 years since the last time any work had been carried out to it, gives the building the image of a public structure at the service of the city. Some internal and external photographs of the building concerning its structural and historical aspects and a conference, in the fontebasso room, also via webinar, will be held on the history of the places.