New Year's Eve 2019 in Mestre
Spend the last minutes of 2018 and welcome the New Year together in Mestre.
From 10,30 pm live music and show by Radio Piterpan
>>Safety Measures and information to watch the fireworks display
• Arrival and positioning sufficiently ahead of time is recommended. Overcrowded areas are not suitable for people with poor mobility or families with strollers, pushchairs or prams, etc. Areas for the disabled are provided.
• Access points may be operated with possible controls by the Police Authority. Access to public areas may be restricted as the maximum capacity may have already been reached. Do not remain within the barriers and security areas.
• Do not behave in any way that may disturb the tranquillity of citizens or jeopardise their safety and security. No drinks must be sold or taken away in glass and tin containers. It is prohibited to use explosive materials, light fires, use firecrackers or any other type of fireworks. No glass containers or other potentially dangerous objects are allowed to be taken into public areas. It is prohibited to use pepper sprays and other weapons; explosive materials, light fires, use firecrackers or any other type of fireworks are prohibited as well.
• Do not park in public gathering areas for emergency escape reasons.
• Special trains will be running from Mestre station to Venice, Padua, Portogruaro, Castelfranco Veneto and Treviso.
A partire dalle ore 22,00 con la musica di Radio Piterpan e inizio spetacolo alle 22.30