1516-2016 Ghettos Closed - Museum opened
Thematic lectures and special visits in occasion of the 500 years of the Venetian ghetto
- March 7th 6:00 pm Doretta Davanzo Poli, specialist on textile studies presents "500 years of textiles"
- April 3rd 6:00 pm Giorgia Perugia Szulman curator Israeli Museum presents "The synagogue of Vittorio Veneto and its historical, artistic and cultural context"
- May 9th 6:00 pm Julie Marthe Cohen from Jewish Museum of Amsterdam presents " Amsterdam and Venice"
- May 30th at 6 pm in collaboration with Savio Benefator Association "The Levantine synagogue , its history and its furnishings "
- June 6th 6:00 pm Piergabriele Mancuso and Giovanni De Zorzi present "The maftirîm and the works of the Sephardic Jews in Ottoman classical music"
CD of the ensemble conducted by Kudsi Erguner
- June 29 at 6 pm Lian Alitowski Montreal University "Christopher Columbus , Jewish ? "
- September 12 at 6 pm Felicitas Heiman former chief curator of the Jewish Museum of Vienna, "Judaica veneziana"
- September 18 at 6 pm on the occasion of the European Day of Jewish Culture - Agata Brusegan, conservatrice IRE, "The catechumens in the Venetian archives documents"
Lessons with a visit to the museum and the synagogues, and a light dinner at the Ghimel Garden restaurant. 3h about. With previous booking.
Lesson are free. Reservation required
Apericena a richiesta euro 20;
Bookings and information
phone: +39 041 715359; mail email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.museoebraico.it
Museo Ebraico di Venezia
tel. +39 041715359
fax +39 041723007