Sunday 7 February 2016 at Palazzo Mocenigo
Under the dress… a lot
How did we dress in the '700? Here you can learn it. Then there will be a workshop in which every kid will proceed to his personal design study of clothing, set in the past or in the preset or in the future.
From 7 to 14 years old
How to join “Famiglie al museo- -eventi speciali “
- Every booking is valid for a single family unit of a maximum of 4 people. The family unit have to comprehend a minimum of an adult (maximum 2), and kids up to 14 years old.
- For each scheduled activity, the booking opens on Monday of the previous week of the visit and it closes on Friday at 2.00 pm (a day before if the activity is expected on Saturday).
- The service is confirmed when it's reached a minimum number of participants. The seats avaiable for each activity are between 24 and 28: it's recommended to cancel the booked activity in case of impediment within Friday at 12.00 am.
- It isn't expected the participation of kids without an adult.
- The activities begin at 2.00 pm and they last at least 2 hours.