Saints Geremia and Lucia Church
Campo S.Geremia, Cannaregio
30121 Venezia VE
It was rebuilt in 1753 on a project by Corbellini in the style of La Salute Church. Founded in the 11th cent and rebuilt for the first time in the 12nd century is the seat of the remains of Saint Lucy. Paintings by Palma il Giovane and 18th century.
For further information: digilander.libero.it/santigeremiaelucia
Weekdays: 8.30am - 12.00am and 3.30pm - 6.30pm
holidays: 9.30am - 12.30am and 5.30pm - 6.30pm