The Feast of the Redeemer 2022
We inform you that reservations for Redentore on land are sold out.
The Redentore (Redeemer) Feast is a deeply felt celebration in Venice as it combines religion with entertainment, thanks to the Saturday night phantasmagorical fireworks’ display attracting thousands of visitors: a kaleidoscope of shades, from a game of light and colours on the inimitable setting in St. Mark’s Basin, lights up the spires, domes and bell towers of the city.
- Opening of the Redentore Bridge, connecting the Zattere to the Church of the Redentore on the island of Giudecca. Friday 15th July from 8.00pm until Sunday 17th July 11.59pm
- Fireworks display in St. Mark’s Basin - Saturday 16th July at 11.30 pm (online booking is mandatory)
- Redentore Regattas – Canale della Giudecca, Sunday July 17th
- 4.00 pm children's twin-oared "pupparini" boat regatta
- 4.45 pm twin-oared "pupparini" boat regatta
- 5.30 pm twin-oared gondola regatta
- Votive Mass at the Chiesa del Redentore on the island of Giudecca, at 7pm
The access to the areas located for the viewing of the fireworks, as well as the boat placements, will be restricted and subdued to booking. Bookings are open. ( People that are not citizens of Venice will be able to book their viewing spot starting July 7th)
People on boats must book an area, according to the category and size of their boat (check the regulations)
People wanting to attend the festival from the shores must book their viewing area and enter according to the given access
Bookings open from July 4th for citizens of Venice (and the shores of Giudecca islands will be prioritizing residents in Giudecca Island). Starting July 7th, reservations will be open for everyone.
You must be older than 18 years old to start the booking process.
If you don't plan to watch the fireworks from the shores, but only need to go through one of the areas subdued to restrictions, please carry an ID proving that you are living in the area or a reservation proving that you are guest in a restaurant or hotel in the area.
Visit this link to discover the maps and info about the different viewing areas for boats (docking areas in Saint Mark's basin) and people (San Zaccaria, Giudecca, Zattere, San Marco).
- Festa del Redentore: reservation guidelines 2022 (ITA)
- Redentore 2022: non-residents' reservations open on July 7th 2022 (ITA)
- Redentore 2022: public transport variations (ITA)
- Ordinance 439/2022 Misure a tutela della circolazione pedonale e acquea in Venezia Centro Storico in occasione della tradizionale “Festa del Redentore”, dal giorno venerdì 15 luglio al giorno domenica 17 luglio 2022 (ITA).
- Attachment 1for the ordinance 439/2022 (ITA)
- Ordinance 62/2022: Misure a tutela della circolazione acquea per la Festa del Redentore 2022 (ITA)
- Ordinance 443/2022: Misure di sicurezza urbana per la Festa del Redentore 2022 (ITA)
REDEEMER IN THE MAINLAND AND IN THE ISLANDS
“Asseggiano in Festa”. Fireworks at 11.30pm on Saturday 16th July.
- FAVARO VENETO
“Redentore a Favaro”. Fireworks at 11.30pm on Saturday 16th July.
"Sagra del Redentore" from 14th to 19th July. Fireworks at 11.30pm on Saturday 16th July.
“Festa del Redentore a Marghera”, Piazza Mercato and Piazza Municipio. Live music and dance party.
“Redentore a Pellestrina”, Piazza Zendrini. Fireworks at 11.30pm on Saturday 16th July.
Vendredi, juillet 15, 2022 - Dimanche, juillet 17, 2022