Famiglie al Museo - Speciale Carnevale - Playing and performing puppets
The Museum hosts a precious little theatre with beautiful puppets from the eighteenth-century.
After a short tour of the little theatre, and after a playful story-telling of some of the Goldoni’s plays, the kids will be guided in the making of puppets, inspired by the Goldoni’s plays.
For kids from 5 to 10 years
How to join “Famiglie al museo- -eventi speciali “
- Every booking is valid for a single family unit of a maximum of 4 people. The family unit have to comprehend a minimum of an adult (maximum 2), and kids up to 14 years old.
- For each scheduled activity, the booking opens on Monday of the previous week of the visit and it closes on Friday at 2.00 pm (a day before if the activity is expected on Saturday).
- The service is confirmed when it's reached a minimum number of participants. The seats avaiable for each activity are between 24 and 28: it's recommended to cancel the booked activity in case of impediment within Friday at 12.00 am.
- It isn't expected the participation of kids without an adult.
- The activities begin at 2.00 pm and they last at least 2 hours.
For more information www.visitmuve.it
Samedi, janvier 30, 2016