+++As of February 1, 2021, the museums in Venice will be reopening their doors to the public. Please visit the museum website for the latest updates on opening times and other information. Thank you.+++
The grandiose palace, now seat of the Galleria Nazionale d’Arte Moderna, was built in the second half of the seventeenth century for the noble and wealthy Pesaro family, a project by the greatest Venetian baroque architect, Baldassarre Longhena, who also designed the church of the Salute and Ca’ Rezzonico.
Ca’ Pesaro contains important nineteenth- and twentieth-century collections of paintings and sculptures, including masterpieces by Klimt and Chagall and remarkable works by artists such as Kandinsky, Klee and Moore, as well as a rich selection of works by Italian artists and an important section on graphic art. Its layout has been completely redesigned, providing an enlightening introduction to a crucial period in Art History.
Buy the tickets:
- on line on Venezia Unica website;
- on site by Venezia Unica ticket offices.
- Family Offer: reduced ticket for all family members, for families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 14)
- Family ‘Museum Pass’ Offer: reduced ticket for all family members, for families of two adults and at least one child (aged 6 to 14).
+++ The museum is open friday-sunday from 11.00am t 5.00pm +++
- Opening hours From April 1st to October 31st 10.30 am – 6 pm (ticket office 10 am – 5 pm)
From November 1st to March 31st 10.30 am – 4.30 pm (ticket office 10 am – 3.30 pm)
Closed on Monday
- Phone +39 041 721127
Fax +39 041 5241075
- How to get here
- IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS