Ubicación

Accademia Galleries

Campo della Carità,
 Dorsoduro 1050
30100 Venezia VE

The monumental estate of the Accademia Galleries is located in the prestigious centre of the Scuola Grande of Santa Maria della Carità, one of the most ancient lay fraternal orders of the city. The homonymous church of Santa Maria and the monastery of the Canonici Lateranensi, built by Andrea Palladio, are integral parts of the Accademia.

A very rich collection of Venetian paintings from Veneto as well, from the Bizantine and Gothic fourteenth century to the artists of the Renaissance, Bellini, Carpaccio, Giorgione, Veronese, Tintoretto and Tiziano until Gianbattista Tiepolo and the Vedutisti of the eighteenth century, Canaletto, Guardi, Bellotto, Longhi. These artists will influence the whole history of European painting.

Covitto in casa Levi

On December 18, 2013 opened, after an eight-year restoration site, space archittettonic spaces on the ground floor of the museum that previously housed the Academy of Fine Arts.

 

 

 

Information:

During temporary exhibitions the price of admission is subject to change