Villa Badoer Fattoretto
The Villa Badoer Fattoretto is an ancient Villa along the Brenta River surrounded by a big garden.
During the Second World War the Villa became a military German hospital, and then a warehouse and suffered a deterioration.
In 1945 Ulderico Fattoretto bought the Villa and opened a farm in which wine is still produced.
in 1964 the Villa was restored by the architect Piero Pra .