Spend the last minutes of 2019 and welcome the New Year together in Mestre, a perfect place for live music. Lights and special guest will be the perfect mix for An unforgettable party. The Djs Andrea Cecchinato and Simone Canova from Radio Stereo Città will entertain the public with good music and special guests for a night with a promising title: “Amazing”.
Starting from 10 p.m., the Venezuelan actress and model Barbara Clara will entertain the public, together with one of the most famous italian Dj and producer, Mauro Ferrucci, and Alice Bassso, well knowed influencer and model.
Starting from 11.15 p.m., on the stage will be the rapper Anastasio with a special Dj set for all ages.
After Anastasio’s performance, music and entertainment with the Velvet Dress, U2’s official cover band. The show will continues until 2.30 a.m. with the music of Radio Stereo Città.
• Arrival and positioning sufficiently ahead of time is recommended. Overcrowded areas are not suitable for people with poor mobility or families with strollers, pushchairs or prams, etc. Areas for the disabled are provided.
• Access points may be operated with possible controls by the Police Authority. Access to public areas may be restricted as the maximum capacity may have already been reached. Do not remain within the barriers and security areas.
• Do not behave in any way that may disturb the tranquillity of citizens or jeopardise their safety and security. No drinks must be sold or taken away in glass and tin containers. It is prohibited to use explosive materials, light fires, use firecrackers or any other type of fireworks. No glass containers or other potentially dangerous objects are allowed to be taken into public areas. It is prohibited to use pepper sprays and other weapons; explosive materials, light fires, use firecrackers or any other type of fireworks are prohibited as well.
• Do not park in public gathering areas for emergency escape reasons.
• Special trains will be running from Mestre station to Venice, Padua, Portogruaro, Castelfranco Veneto and Treviso.
A partire dalle ore 22,00 con la musica di Radio Stereo Città con inizio spetacolo alle 22.30