ECOfestival Venezia 2016
From 12th March to 23rd March, 2016 the third edition of ECOfestival will take place in multiple locations all over Venice. All events are organized by Cerchidonda, an organization of young Venetians who love their city, with the support of Coop Alleanza 3.0 and the patronage of the Municipality of Venezia-Murano-Burano.
- Saturday 12th March h. 19:00 - Teatro ai Frari
Freesabo e Venice Race Gokart 2016
A double appointment for teenagers to have fun with Venice Race GoKart 2016, the first pedal go-kart race in Venice
- Sunday 13th March h. 10:00 - Isola del Lazzaretto Nuovo
Alla scoperta della laguna
A day exploring Lazzareto Nuovo island
- Wednesday 16th March h. 18:30 - Teatro ai Frari
Alberto Toso Fei and Luca Mizzan talk about the treasures of Venice
An evening dedicated to the discovery of Venice's foundations.
- Friday 18th March h. 19:30 - Patronato dei Frari
ECOnlemaninpasta "Se fossi sindaco", get your hands dirty and raise your voice
How would Venetian youngsters solve Venice's problems if they were mayor or council members? We will discuss this while cooking together, along with some guests such as Monica Sambo, councilor of the Municipality of Venice.
- Sunday 20th March h. 10:00 - Campo S. Polo e S. Margherita
Pulizie di primavera
Spring cleaning of some walls and shop shutters defaced by tags and graffiti.
- Monday 21st March h. 10:00 - Panificio F.lli Albonico Calle della Regina 2268/B, S. Croce
Mestieri veneziani: l'arte del pane
A laboratory to get to know the history of one of the bakery of Venice and to learn how to make bread.
To book: email@example.com
- Tuesday 22nd March h. 18:30 - Teatro ai Frari
Cicloturismo sostenibile a Venezia: realtà o utopia?
Debate about the possibility of "cicloturismo" (cycling holidays) as a resource for Venice and for a sustainable tourism.
- Wednesday 23rd March h. 20:00 - Radio Vanessa FM 101.8
Cerchidonda will be guest at the radio program "Ciarle Pomeridiane", to talk about the experiences lived during this edition of ECOfestival.
All events are free