Church of Santa Maria dell'Assunzione
The church was built in XII and restored in 1339 and 1557. Inside, a miraculous crucifix from San Vitale (Poveglia) and the wooden statue of the Madonna Marina. In the sacristy a wooden polyptic depicting the Morte della Madonna Vergine, Cristo Benedicente e Dodici Santi, was painted by Catarino di Maestro Andrea e Bartolomeo di Paolo.
Saturday h. 18.30
Sunday h. 10.00