London calling Saór
<<<EVENT IN LONDRA>>>
In addition to the events on the Venetian territory, in the same days, SAÓR also arrives in London with "London calling Saór".
If you are in London from 27 to 29 September 2019, in the POLPO restaurant (Soho) there will be a special dish made for SAÓR: Mackerel Tartare with horseradish on Carta da Musica.
Chef Norman Russell leaves everyone with the special dish recipe that does not require cooking.
Mackerel tartare with horseradish cream and carta di musica
This recipe requires no cooking and serves 4
4 mackerel fillets, skinned
Juice of one lemon
Handful of flat parsley
Handful of capers and small gherkins (combined)
Salt, pepper, caster sugar, extra virgin olive oil
1. Finely dice the mackerel and set aside.
2. Finely dice the cucumber, sprinkle with salt and sugar, and set aside in a colander for one hour to pickle.
3. Finely dice capers and gherkins.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine one tablespoon each of mackerel, capers and cucumber
5. Season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice and add chopped parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
6. Press mixture into a ring mould onto centre of plate.
7. Serve with carta di musica and horseradish cream (make this by mixing 2 parts creme fraiche to one part grated horseradish with a few drops of lemon juice
!!! Attenzione !!!
Questo evento si svolge a Londra nei ristoranti POLPO (a Chelsea, Soho, Covent Garden, Smithfield)